Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I think I am in love with my fridge

It's wrong to be dazzled by shiny stainless steel. I should be better than that. Who cares if it has a kajillion shelves and drawers - it's just an appliance, right? So why do I keep trying to hug my fridge?

I lurve my fridge.



If you look closely, you can see the hug marks I left on my new boyfriend fridge.


The other appliances are here too, and I'm sure I'll be trying to spoon the range, once it's installed. Even with all of the packing film and styrofoam I can tell that it's one sexy range.

I love my new metallic snowball pendant lamp too!


And once I get all the blingy crystals hung on the linear chandelier, I think I'll love it too.


I like how the dining area looks. In fact, I love the whole look of the place. The dark floors, the light cabinets, the shiny stainless - it's like living in Kits, but just a lot father from the beach. :-)


Wick says that I really need to get a life. In lieu of that, I should throw the ball for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment