Monday, November 2, 2009

Clean(er) carpets!

They are still 16 years old. They are still a strange menopause-pink-meets-fiberglass kind of colour. But dang it, they no longer appear to be hosting some sort of grunge festival in their fibers!

BEFORE:


AFTER:


And the guy who did it was very fast, very nice, and very fastidious. Citrus-O Carpet Care was who I used. They had good reviews and a good BBB rating - at least the franchise in Surrey, BC, did. $196 to clean three bedrooms, a hallway and the stairs. I think it was a fantastic deal! Now I will not feel the urge to don a haz-mat suit when I have to contact the carpet. BTW, the carpet will be gone soon. I just couldn't leave it like that and let all my pretty stuff sit on it, even for a short period of time. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment